Monday, June 1, 2009

407-225 Harvard Place and Grand Lofts

NEW LISTING:

Last week I listed a cute 2 bedroom condo in Waterloo (close to Glenridge plaza). 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, updated carpet, neutral decor, and a great buy at $134,900 mls 0925140. The condo fees are $450/month, but this amazingly includes all your heating, water, maintenance costs. Basically, you pay your phone, internet, and cable. Not a bad deal.
Check out the virtual tour: http://vt.realbiz360.com/Listing-165821.html

Saturday I joined about 20 agents from KW in doing some road clean up. We met for breakfast at Angie's Kitchen out in St. Agatha and then proceeded with gloves and garbage bags to clean up a few stretches of road out that way. Looks nice and clean now!! :) Thx to Karen for organizing and to Nitin for being my partner!

This week should prove to be a busy week.... setting up some appointments with some buyers looking for a bungalow condo in a reasonable price range....not the easiest to come by! I've often said to my hubby, if I were a builder I'd be building bungalow condos in the $250-300000 price range wherever I could get my hands on land! Huge demand, especially in Waterloo.

I have a referral to pass off to an agent out of town. This person doesn't know an agent where they're wanting to move to. So, I'll be doing some digging, making some phone calls to my contacts, and try to set them up with an agent that has high standards and great work ethic for them.

This afternoon I'm off to my open house at the model lofts in Cambridge.

This loft project is located at 25 Concession Rd. We're open Sat, Sun, Mon 2-4, and Wed, 5-7. It's an old machinery building located within steps from the river, Uof W School of Architecture, and Southworks Outlets. The developer will be transforming two historical buildings into fantastic condo units. Some with lofts, 1-3 bedroom, and listed from $189,900 right up to $500,000.

We're working on getting the listings on MLS this week (man, that's a lot of work!!!!) and getting the virtual tour done soon as well. In the meantime, come join Kathi Dick, Alison Livingstone, or myself (all reps from Re/Max Twin City) at the model and check it out. It's beautiful!!

Thanks for reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment