Thursday, June 18, 2009

Great People I refer to....

As you know, I receive most of my business through referrals. Clients, friends, acquaintances, letting others know that I am a real estate agent and that I'm good! :)
I, in turn, find this practice to be very important in how I deal with others as well. Nothing makes me happier than to pass on the name of a professional whom I have had a good experience with for someone else to experience.
And in my line of work I'm often asked for the name of a good professional or trades person that you can rely on. Some of these are real estate related...and some not! Generally, I feel that if someone gives me outstanding customer service and does their job well, then they deserve to be referred!
Just be sure to let them know that I referred you to them! :) Here are just a few to get you started.....I'll add more to this as time goes on....

FLOORING:
Fred Ayoubi - Factory Flooring 519-571-0550
- Dave and I (that's hubby) have used Fred a number of times of the years. We were pleasantly surprised that the carpet installers 6 yrs after the first time we used them were still the same guys! Quality work for sure! Factory Flooring has competitive prices (and they'll match other companies if you find a sale) and I've had great experiences with their installers.
Just tell Fred you want the best Krista rate he can give you!....he'll laugh, but he will be kind!

PHOTOGRAPHY:

Click Photography - Christine Kufske http://www.clickphotography.ca/

- I have hired Christine to do my business pics, and family pics.....a few times! LOVE HER! Great to work with, great sense of humour and she has a real talent for photography.

She'll go to where ever you want her to as well! She did my biz pics in my living room.....just cuz she liked it!




HOME INSPECTIONS:
Denise Larocque - Amerispec http://www.amerispecnet.ca/lma/story.cfm?story=news&headline=Meet_the_office
I've had the opportunity to follow many home inspectors in the past few years. Some of them great and some of them....not so great.... Usually I recommend a few to my clients so they can choose for themselves. Denise's name is always passed along. She has a real knack for explaining things really well, especially to first time buyers. She's also very good about being quite realistic about issues that pop up. Not afraid to point out the "scarier" ones, but definitely in such a way that is objective and informational.

JEWELLERY:
Jennifer http://www.justperfectdesigns.com/
I've got a new addiction to Jennifer's jewellery! Yep, all the teachers this year are getting 'em! (ok, except for the male teacher....his wife might appreciate it, but he's getting movie tickets instead!)
Jennifer designs the jewellery, makes it, and it's all out of sterling silver and great prices. You might have caught her at the Waterloo Arts Festival last weekend or seen her Jewellery in and around KW and St. Jacob's. Check out her website and see what she's got! And if you have something specific in mind, don't be afraid to ask her to design something. She's working on a piece for our Breastperate Housewives Team (we walk for the Run for the Cure for Breast Cancer in the fall) to sell and raise money for research (stay tuned...once it's available I'll be sure to mention it again!)

Looking for someone for a specific job? Don't hesitate to pop me an email and I'd be happy to pass along the name of someone I know who does a great job! And if you know someone looking at buying or selling a property, please pass along my name! :) Thx!

No comments:

Post a Comment