Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Reference Letters

Ok, so a few people have told me I need to post some of my reference letters here. I often get letters or notes from clients who have been happy with my services (sometimes they even send them to my boss!). Here are a few of my most recent. I guess I'll let my clients toot my horn for me! :) Thx for reading!


"Dear Krista,


We can't tell you how HAPPY we are about the results of our buying and selling adventures with you! Thank you for making it so easy and for your honesty and integrity throughout the whole process. We are SO IMPRESSED! We'll be sure to recommend you every chance we get! " M&S


"Dear Adrian, (my boss)

We first met Krista at an Open House over a year ago while looking for a condo. Although she offered to work with us, we were reluctant based on previous experiences with several other agents. After a short discussion during which she explained how she works, we agreed. In her quiet self-confident manner she assured us she could and would meet our needs. It was one of the best decisions we've ever made.
During or search for the "perfect" condo, Krista always answered emails promptly and always made sure we were informed of new listings in a timely manner. She showed us each and every condo we requested to view, always greeting us with a warm smile and a cheerful hello. She was so gracious that we were never made to feel that we were inconveniencing her in any way. She told us it was a pleasure to show us anything we wanted to see.
When viewing listings her keen eye would often spot details that we hadn't noticed. She would draw these to our attention sow we could consider future implications. She always had all the angles covered.
We quickly became accustomed to her professionalism, and although we decided not to purchase a property at this point, we knew that she was the one we wanted to list my parents' house. Both (my husband) and I had complete confidence that if she couldn't get the job done, nobody could. How right we were!
When faced with the task of pricing this house, Krista was in a difficult position because of the lack of real comparables. We sincerely appreciated the fact that she sought your opinion and invited you to view the house. Yet another example of how she goes the extra mile to do the best job possible for her clients.
Throughout the whole process she has kept us well informed and has consistently looked out for our best interests. Her kind, patient, and calm manner helped keep us focused through what could have been a very stressful process. I should also mention how much we both appreciated her gentle sense of humour. What an asset!
We had high expectations of Krista when we began working with her. I can't begin to tell you how much she exceeded them. It was certainly a great pleasure getting to know her. Your company is indeed extremely fortunate to have her. " - C&R

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Krista! How amazing this woman went to such great detail to write what you did well. I am not considering selling my home, at all, at this time, but I will definitely call on you if I ever do. What a great tool to advertise. I'm SOLD! :)

    ReplyDelete