Monday, May 25, 2009

Revisits and Blog Stalkers

Well, I hope you have all had an enjoyable weekend. I had a little work and a little pleasure too. Sat. I had my first open house at my new loft project in Cambridge. Once I have pics and the virtual tour up and running I'll be sure to fill you in on this really cool endeavour. (The model suite is gorgeous!).
Dinner with some clients and the mutual friends who referred them, was a lot of fun on Sat. night.

Revisits: Today I had the pleasure of taking 2 families back to the homes they've purchased for another viewing. First, this morning, D&S brought all 4 of their parents along to see their cute place in Baden. I knew the home had passed the "parent test" when both moms said "good job, kids, you bought a great house!". Phew! lol. Funny how parents can call grown adults, kids, eh? Cute!
Then this evening I was able to take M&S back to their beautiful home in Waterloo. They brought along a decorator to get some ideas for colours and furniture placement.
Funny experience though...as we're hanging in the front room pondering paint swatches we here a faint "coo, coo" coming from the fireplace. Yep, apparently they have a bird who's taken up residency in the chimney. Thankfully, the current owners were around and assure us they'll "help" the birdie find a new home before closing!!! lol. Never a dull moment....


Stalkers: So, it seems there's a few of you out there who are checking in with the blog quite frequently yet not commenting.....you know who you are!!! :) well, that's allowed. Blog stalkers are welcome here. Thanks for reading, and thanks for for the comments....on the site or in person, they're both appreciated! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment