Sunday, September 27, 2009

Progress


What a great week! Was able to firm up D&A's great home in Kitchener.
Started working with C to find her a condo here in KW. Spent a few days checking out those on the market, ruling out those that don't fit her needs and landed on one that we may do an offer on tomorrow. It's the classic overpriced listing though, so then timing becomes important. We'll see how it goes!
I did a lot of work this week over at L's place. She's been away and not able to get her place ready, so I've been helping out with getting painters in and getting some odd jobs done. Even spent some time painting and cleaning myself! L has been extremely grateful as she was running out of time to get everything done and sent me these BEAUTIFUL fall flowers to thank me. What a treat!!! Her place will be listed tuesday and will show much better than where we started! I'm confident we should be able to sell it quickly and for much more than had we not done all of the work.
Off to for a little R&R before the weeks starts up again!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Krista. I think you may have a future in Real Estate! :o) It's great to hear how much you enjoy helping people. It's inspiring.
    ...A

    ReplyDelete