Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A new year.....New biz and new beginnings

A new year has begun. Happy New year to all of you!

It's a time for fresh starts and renewed commitments. Looking back on 2009 we saw a tentative year in the housing market in KW....still strong, but tentative. Looking into 2010 I think we will see more of the same but stronger. The economy is not completely out of the woods, yet in the Kitchener Waterloo area we still seem to be moving forward and getting stronger.

The end of 2009 saw C moving into her new condo after a lengthy search to find just the right one. And A choose a new home to move into with East Forest Homes. It will be exciting for her in the next few months to see her home being built.

2010 continues the search for homes for some clients and has already brought on new clients as well. Looking forward to meeting with A&H, an out of town referral, next week as they begin their search for a home in Waterloo.


As you begin this new year, keep me in mind if a new property is on your list for 2010. And because most of my business comes through referrals please pass my name along to others you know who may need the services of a realtor.

Thanks for a great 2009 everyone and here's to a great 2010.

In close, here's a reference from another happy client....

"In the short time we've worked together Krista, it has been a real pleasure! You were always very friendly and helpful and never made me feel like I was an interruption to your day. I plan to stay in my new home for many years, but when it does come time to sell, I will be sure to give you a call. I have already told several people if they need a real estate agent who really takes their best interest at heart, to give you a call." A, purchased new home in Kitchener.

No comments:

Post a Comment