Monday, July 27, 2009

Reference

Here's a sweet reference I received from a happy client today.....

"Considering we met you by chance, we have been very happy with how everything turned out. Overall, the process of buying and selling went very smoothly due in part to your hardwork, dedication, work ethic and knowledge. You always had an answer to all our questions, were friendly and fun too! We have nothing but good things to say about you and how you conducted yourself. I'd like to say we'd use you again but I'm hoping to never have to move...way too much work!:) With that being said, we would definitely recommend you to our friends and family and of course, if for some reason we decide to move again you'll be the person we call. We love the new house and really feel like it's home..."

.....makes me so happy when my clients are happy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment